Old 09-04-2019, 04:46 AM
  # 173 (permalink)  
dpac414

Thank you everyone for all the support and advice. I definitely plan on putting things to action. Therapy and AA will help today, as PJ said, to recharge my recovery batteries. It's been too long.

I've been pretty successful in reframing for the most part in tons of activities - I don't drink because I know what will happen if I do and I intend to actually have a good time instead of a drunk time. I'll just have to find some good fall flavors to try that aren't alcoholic.

What honestly set me off on this whole thing was a friend of mine posted all of the new Pumpking flavors in our group chat and they were talking about going to Southern Tier to taste all of them. So I felt a little sad that I couldn't go. That would be possibly the worst situation to put myself in, lol. But there's tons of other stuff I get to do with them this fall.

But again, thank you for all the advice. I feel a little bad hardly participating and then barging in with my problems, but I guess what is this forum for, if not that exact thing. It's wednesday, I have a pumpkin spice starbucks drink, and life is good today.