View Single Post
Old 09-02-2019, 08:33 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
ktaylor

Originally Posted by Thompson21 View Post
I keep having insomnia anxiety and brain dysfunction/health problems from drug abuse and PAWs which comes and goes. I am sensitive to just about everything out there now because my nervous system has been so sensitized, I experience side effects to everything. Taking zoloft made me want to kill myself. Taking an antibiotic made me anxious and depressed. I am always fearing death, what if I get sick and dont get better? What if anxiety or fatigue makes me get into a car accident? What if I lose my job and have to be homeless? I have these thoughts every day. I am still able to manage my life for the most part but I have these health issues that make it a lot more difficult than before drugs. What do I do? Help.
I was raw like that when I got sober after years of drinking and Rx drug abuse. Beznsodiazapines.

That Paws thing should go away. Took me 6 months to sleep right and stop having anxiety attacks and a year to learn what normal even was.

I have problems now, overwhelming anger about events in my life but that raw anxiety or as you call it sensitized that took time but it passed.