Thread: 119
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2019, 10:51 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
SoberRican

Good morning er evening folks. Its me again. Well I'm sitting outside taking. A little break. Been a long week. Gonna feel good to get a long weekend off. 119 days ago I would of been planning a big hoopla booze infused activity for this labor day weekend. Now things have changed. My way of thinking has changed. I will be the spectator of what will be unfolding this weekend. I am going to lean on my higher power a little more to help me thru this. As you all know what this weekend is going to be about......boozing. So like I said I will have my toolbox ready. I am so greatful and blessed to have this many days of sobriety. I take nothing for granted. Yes it sucks that I cant be the one to enjoy a cold brew unwind and chill. But I accept that I am an alcoholic. And I am one drink away from total devastation. So again I am going to apply the things I have learned and read to keep myself sober. My life depends on it. You will see me a lot of me even more this weekend. Well gotta go back to work now. ✌