Notices

Old 08-30-2019, 10:51 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Good morning er evening folks. Its me again. Well I'm sitting outside taking. A little break. Been a long week. Gonna feel good to get a long weekend off. 119 days ago I would of been planning a big hoopla booze infused activity for this labor day weekend. Now things have changed. My way of thinking has changed. I will be the spectator of what will be unfolding this weekend. I am going to lean on my higher power a little more to help me thru this. As you all know what this weekend is going to be about......boozing. So like I said I will have my toolbox ready. I am so greatful and blessed to have this many days of sobriety. I take nothing for granted. Yes it sucks that I cant be the one to enjoy a cold brew unwind and chill. But I accept that I am an alcoholic. And I am one drink away from total devastation. So again I am going to apply the things I have learned and read to keep myself sober. My life depends on it. You will see me a lot of me even more this weekend. Well gotta go back to work now. ✌
Old 08-31-2019, 01:20 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

You know how to play that tape Rican. You are doing so well. Congrats.
Old 08-31-2019, 02:10 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I don't know about you but I'm feeling grateful that I'm an alcoholic these days, instead of feeling angry that I can't drink. I'm focusing on myself properly for the first time ever, instead of self medicating to get through each day. I like it, who knew I would ever feel like this?! Have a good day!