Thread: 112.
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2019, 10:38 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
SoberRican

Good morning my fellow brother and sisters in recovery or soon to be in recovery. I'm siting outside now on my breaI by myself. I have tears of joy running down my cheeks as I take in this wonderful blessed thing called sobriety. I just pause and reflect. How far I have gone already in this journey today marks the 112 day of no booze. And also is my 49th birthday today. I cant express how good and blessed I feel that I no longer have that ball and chain thing called addiction off my ankle. The freedom is awesome. So many good things have happened to me since I got sober. God knows where I would have been if were to have continued on that path of destruction. I want to thank my higher power for giving me the chance and hope to be a better me. I am forever greatful. I want to thank my wonderful parents for being supportive and cheering me on as my day counts start to rise. I mean I'm still me I'm just improved.now. I also want to thank my SR peeps for reading my post and for posting as well. So to celebrate this milestone I am taking my family to Wisconsin Dell's. To have some good o sober family time. Well folks its time for me to get back to work. ✌