Notices

Old 08-23-2019, 10:38 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Good morning my fellow brother and sisters in recovery or soon to be in recovery. I'm siting outside now on my breaI by myself. I have tears of joy running down my cheeks as I take in this wonderful blessed thing called sobriety. I just pause and reflect. How far I have gone already in this journey today marks the 112 day of no booze. And also is my 49th birthday today. I cant express how good and blessed I feel that I no longer have that ball and chain thing called addiction off my ankle. The freedom is awesome. So many good things have happened to me since I got sober. God knows where I would have been if were to have continued on that path of destruction. I want to thank my higher power for giving me the chance and hope to be a better me. I am forever greatful. I want to thank my wonderful parents for being supportive and cheering me on as my day counts start to rise. I mean I'm still me I'm just improved.now. I also want to thank my SR peeps for reading my post and for posting as well. So to celebrate this milestone I am taking my family to Wisconsin Dell's. To have some good o sober family time. Well folks its time for me to get back to work. ✌
Old 08-23-2019, 10:41 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Happy Birthday SoberR and congrats on day 112.
Old 08-23-2019, 10:44 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

Happy birthday SoberRican

have a great time with your family

D
Old 08-23-2019, 11:25 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Rican!!!

So so so happy for you and HAPPY BIRTHDAYY!!!!!

You are truly inspiring and I can relate to that feeling of amazement that can only be felt through tears of joy. I love that you are feeling those things!

Keep it up, you rock!!! Enjoy your day and eat everything!!!
Old 08-23-2019, 11:30 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Happy birthday ❤
so happy for you...you have really stuck out for me on this site and your words and honesty and your staight forward approach has really inspired me
I hope you have the best day sending lots of love x
Old 08-24-2019, 02:45 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Happy sober birthday. Gotta love those tears of joy, not to be wiped away.
Old 08-24-2019, 04:13 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
not a greeter

Happy 49/112. I don’t know what Wisconsin Dells is but have a wonderful time celebrating with your family .
Old 08-24-2019, 06:04 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Good evening all just a little shout out. Enjoying the awesome summer evening with the fam stepped out to get a breather and share with you all this has been by far one of most memorable b days I have had in many Years hopefully many more sober bdays to come . peace out