Old 07-25-2019, 04:12 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
entropy1964

SC I know drs are not prescribing anti biotics as readily as they used to for ear infections, at least where I am, because we are building up resistances to them and they mess up are gut biome. Google holistic options (like the oil ideas suggested) because they do often work well. But definitely go the clinic.

I won't suggest anything about your drinking because I've said all I can say.

I would say, as a person with cancer (I'll be fine so I'm not trying to whine) and as a person who lost her husband to cancer, it is a scary and difficult time. The immune system, a cancer sufferer's number 1 defense against cancer, is very sensitive to stress. Sleep, calm and support are so very important. Your mama needs to focus on herself and as a mother I know how absolutely draining and stressful it can be to have to worry about our children.

Mom needs to know you can handle your own problems, so she can handle hers. Maybe she, and some of the others in your life that have chosen no contact, are doing so to protect themselves. I guess see it as an opportunity to focus on helping yourself. Because the bottom line SC: You are the only one that can help you.

As Lessgravity has said here: No one is going to pull you out of the burning building....especially since it has been self ignited and has been burning for years.

I'm pretty darn sure anything I say will fall on deaf ears. But I truly hope you find something to change for. The powerlessness most of us feel for you here is palpable and makes me very sad. Not just for you but for the loving, kind, tough and amazing people on this forum. I read the posts and its heart breaking....no one can help you SC. You gotta help yourself.