Thread: Hard day
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2019, 03:04 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Mango212
Life is good

Originally Posted by Dazedandconfus View Post
Me on the other hand, I’m feeling sucidal. Not gonna act on it, but man this hurts so bad. To see him brush it off....god help me
"Tracking the Suicidal Urge

Suicidal urges have a range from soft to intense, but if you are feeling any level of suicidal urges right now, don’t feel as if you have to wait until you’re in the throes of torment to reach out for help. If you learn to catch your suicidal urges when they’re in the soft stage (for instance, at depression), you can often stop yourself from falling into the pit of desperation and torment.

In the territory of the suicidal urge, your capacity for emotional awareness and articulation can literally save your life!

If you’re feeling suicidal here in the the U.S., you can call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK (8255). Suicidal feelings can be very isolating, and this lifeline exists to give people the support they need to make it through the dark periods in their lives. If you or anyone you know is feeling suicidal, please let them know that free, safe, confidential help is available.

The TALK Lifeline is available in the U.S.; if you’re in another country, the International Association for Suicide Prevention has a list of crisis centers and suicide prevention centers throughout the world.

Please remember: when people are feeling suicidal, they’re not having a simple happiness deficiency or exhibiting a character flaw. Something very serious is going on. If you don’t know what to do, you can call the Lifeline suicide hotline for yourself or as a concerned friend (1-800-273-TALK (8255))."

Hi DC,

Being aware of feelings is important. Help is available.