Old 07-17-2019, 10:22 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Misssy2

Originally Posted by MLD51 View Post
Sounds like you have a right to be hopping mad at this guy. Maybe he thinks if he arranges this service you won't have the heart to get him away from your dad? Is there legal recourse you can take beyond the POA?
Thank you...I don't have the heart to get him away from my Dad until and unless my Dad is incoherent and doesn't know what is going on....this is the only reason we have not pressed charges on him for stealing from my Dad.

This guy does SO MUCH for my Dad...just took him to NH on vacation but my sister looked at my Dads credit card that we are aware of...and even thou he is seemingly appearing he is paying for everything...my Dad paid for all the breakfasts on vacation.

No I can't stop him...from doing the memorial with POA...but I just think it is kinda funny no one will go..except HIM and my DAD...she didn't have ANY friends...and certainly none that this guy is aware of.

We just got the funeral done not even a year....I don't know what his intent "could" be doing this...except to have my Dad and US continue to think he is a "great" guy and not press charges on him.

I have been asking more questions lately (since being sober) and I know he is nervous.

Thanks for writting and listening.