View Single Post
Old 07-09-2019, 12:31 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
itiswellwmysoul

Red face To move or not to move?

Hi everyone! This is my second post to this website. I am trying to stay strong as my bf is on his 6th week of rehab out of 9 months. I just returned out of state last night after being there for a week with my family. It is so beautiful out there, peaceful & country. Before my bf went to rehab, I had expressed my desire for us to move down there. At first he was all for it, however he mentioned the need to stay at his job for a few more years. In the last letter he wrote me (at rehab) he said that he's still deciding whether or not he'll be going back to this job when he gets out. In my letter to him that I will be sending today, I mentioned to him about moving down there again in regard to his unsure factor about his job. I feel as though moving away from this area would benefit us and a fresh start all the way around. I understand moving is not a cure-all. However, I do believe that it would help to be away from the temptation up here & negative influences, and old routines. I'm afraid however, that he may not want to move. Even if the addiction were not a factor, I still want us to move & start a family down there. However, I'm not going to just leave without him. Any thoughts?