Old 07-05-2019, 09:06 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
mamabear26

Originally Posted by LovePeaceSushi View Post
I've always done the drop off/pick up at a gas station near my residence. Over the past 13 years, I've had 3 different places, but all within 1 mile of the pick up/drop off place. Ex husband tried at each place to show up unannounced and come in, with the premise of dropping my daughter off. He just wanted to bully and intimidate me. I'm glad you got pepper spray. I would also suggest installing a camera or multiple cameras. When it came to light my ex was talking to my daughter about killing me and my husband, we bought 4 Arlo cameras for around the house. No wiring, so I didn't have to hire anyone to install them. Set-up took about 10 minutes. I also put up a few signs saying the house was under video surveillance. Also document all unwanted visits so if you ever have to go to a judge, you have specific times and dates. This is not normal behavior on your ex's half.
I’m thinking of changing the pick up and drop off location. I’ve been thinking installing a camera by my front door. My alarm company offers to do that. Thank you for the advice.