Old 07-05-2019, 08:10 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
hopeful4

Heck no!

If my XAH just showed up, I would send him packing. In no way do I hang around his place, and I sure as heck don't want him hanging around mine.

When we drop off kids for exchanges I do speak to him in the drive before I will let my child go w/him to to make sure he is sober. I do not speak to him when he brings my child home. He walks up to the door and hugs her and leaves.

I have often blocked my XAH during the time my child is not w/him. If he is going to bug the crap out of me, I would block him. Then I pretty much have learned to Gray Rock him, and that has made him realize I ALWAYS stick to those boundaries. If it's not a CONSTRUCTIVE conversation about our children that needs to be had, I don't answer his texts or calls. He knows it and it really has changed his behavior. There have been times that I believe I could have went after him for stalking or something related. I should have done it.

Stick to your boundaries and do what is good for you and your children. His issues are his own.