Old 07-05-2019, 08:06 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
mamabear26

Does your X come to your home unannounced?

Hi everyone,

I hope everybody had a great 4th of July. My questions for today is does your X come to your house unannounced?

My X decided to come by yesterday around 11am. I didn’t open the door. I sent him a text telling that it wasn’t his day to visit and to leave or I will call my parents to come. He left. We do not have a holiday schedule as part our divorce decree. He just gets to see them on 1st, 3rd, 5th weekend from 8am-4pm.

I now have him blocked from my phone during the time when my kids are in my care. He was constantly calling me. I would look a see 5 missed calls then a text asking me to answer his calls so I’m not sure what he wanted yesterday because he was blocked.

Ive asked him for the past year to stop showing up to my house without me knowing first. I don’t to that to him. The only times I show up is to pick kids up at scheduled time. Last week when I sent him for testing. He called twice in a row. I didn’t answer because I would like to keep our conversations in writing. He then shows up banging on the door. I immediately called my parents, they would come over. I did end up opening the door that day and he said that he tried to get tested but they wouldn’t let him then he started getting angry and told me “what do you want!” I told him I need a lab test results. I told him that if he is going to start getting angry that I would call police he then left. I sent him a text last Saturday telling him not to come to my house anymore. The house is now mine per divorce decree. I don’t know what else to do? I’ve asked him several times not to show up and he still does. I brought some pepper spray recently. I don’t trust him.