View Single Post
Old 07-03-2019, 05:04 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
SoberRican

Good morning . sorry about your ailments. First off for me is acceptance. Which based on ypur statement sounds like you have a problem. if you have insurance or whatever I would look into maybe an impatient if it's possible I would surely go to the doctor to see If he can take care of your situation. Then you have to get your mind right. start thinking what can I take out of this equation to make my life better and I believe you know the answer to that and that's Booze. Don't look at next week look at it today look at the clock I will not drink for this hour if that's how you have to do it I promise you it's not going to be easy in the beginning but I promise you it will get better and you will see that you were going to start solving your problems instead of putting Band-Aids on them cuz at the end of the day even though you got your beer odds are you still have your problems and then starts the Vicious Cycle all over again like you're running on a treadmill eliminate the booze give time for your body to heal and then you will start seeing things more clear just take it one day at a time right now I am on day 60 and I'm just in awe in my self