Old 06-18-2019, 07:25 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
jojoinflorida

No one is pissing on me and telling me it's raining ever again. Looking back I feel more bad for myself. What was i thinking/ Why I the one drinking? I THINK NOT!
his own family members said to me does he pee the bed isn't that disgusting. I said no not ever around me. I did feel bad as this was his family who would get pissy drunk w him i felt he had no supports so I came to his defense. But, does anyone think he was very embarassed and really knew? he hates me but that's the alcohol hatred......i still pray for him as he is surrounded by other drunks i never heard his mom so bluntly say move on he is dying your a smart girl as much as I can't stand you as you panic over someone that is dying and verbally abusing you we have given up 20 years ago and leave it in god's hand. That statement made me want to help even more well what do you know 1 year later im all the way down south to never embarass myself again. I do google his name once in a while to see if he passed away I think I should stop that as as much as it was fake it was a year of my life that i did feel some type of love. He is alive and kicking and partying his life away. I'm not trying to back track on here but love really is blind and when I meet the next one my trust issues and guard is so up I have my bullet proof vest on I don't ever think I can love the way I did before. Enough of the boo-hoo i was pissed on!!!!