View Single Post
Old 06-18-2019, 03:49 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Purina

Thanks for that link. Im def taking this seriously. I have had thoughts of suicide in the past but I never felt it this strongly.

Basically I am cracking under the pressure of my problems and I am too emotionally fragile to handle such a heavy load. Its all just too much.

I wish I just had to deal with the withdrawal and absolutely nothing else but sadly I have to handle my business problems, the bad investment and also traffic tickets, overdue $900 water bill, a citation from the city for repairing my roof which will cost thousands. And it is just too much for me..........

I am drowning in these problems. If I win the court case or if the stock goes up tomorrow that would be all that i need just to renew my spirits. But if not I am going to have to check myself into the crisis unit because I cant take the chance that I may actually really end my life.

Im really in alot of danger right now. I dont know what God's intentions are or what this is supposed to prove.

On second thought i may not be able to go to the Crisis after all because I dont have medical insurance and what will happen is that they will send me like a $5000 bill or whatever and will attach it as a deficiency judgement since I own my house. I certainly cant afford $5000 so i am going to have to find some other options.

Thats how disgusting our government is in USA that even for a suicidal person they want to try to take advantage of them