View Single Post
Old 06-14-2019, 11:23 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
atalose

Maybe the anxiety and unrest is because you are morning the loss of your Dad even though he is still physically alive. For the year and a half my Dad was in the facility I went through a lot of ups and downs and emotions that were not directly obvious to me. I didn’t realize I was in the morning process because I never equated anxiety to that. Sadness, anger, guilt, those were easier to identify.

I tended to not want to go out and feel good and have fun because of the condition I knew my Dad was in and it didn’t feel right so there for I had to push myself. I didn’t travel to far away from home and If I had the opportunity to be a few hours away I was filled with anxiety and could not fully relax. I was always thinking what if something happens and I mom need me right away. By the time my Dad did pass away I have pretty much gone through the grieving, of course I was sad but I also was at peace knowing he finally was to.

To bad your flying shoe didn't take out the flip flop noise maker, that could have been like a hole in one!!

((hugs))