Old 06-09-2019, 11:58 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Paulsandy

Originally Posted by jhonnyspa View Post
Hi Paulsanndy,

As a person with a legal background in UK/Irish Law I can tell you that a person whom is driving a vehicle that is insured they are obliged to inform there insurance company of any change in there circumstances during there policy and this is know as the doctrine in Insurance law as umbea fides-** of the upmost good faith**.If your friend where to be involved in a road traffic accident and he did not inform the insurance company our his employer his insurance policy would be invalid and then if I where a solicitor against him I would sue them both under the tort of negligence for any result that was created by a road accident then where would your friend be no job, financial ruin, and further criminal charges.However, as this is a alcohol forum sometimes we need to face up to our mistakes due to alcohol in order for us to recover.
Hi honeyspa,
Thank you for joining with us.
Worried about character references as i wrote to Mantalady and and how to deal with work place if he inform his employer ?
People will think him he is a mess !..He worrys a lot how to deal with them ?.He shames a lor.
Insurance company has known already and working on third party damage .He must pay back that amount as well and he needs the job to be saved.
At the sametime he feels not good working at same place disclosing theis mess.Any idea who faced this already get recovered through this situation.
Haveca great day !!!