Old 06-09-2019, 10:28 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Paulsandy

Originally Posted by Misssy2 View Post
My personal opinion is to ALWAYS follow the law.

He may still be able to keep his job in some capacity if he at least does what the court has ordered him to do...one of those things being informing his employer.

Otherwise he is putting himself in a worse position...with more worries and legal consequences ahead.

He has to suck it up and take what is coming and he will get thru it...especially with a good friend like you,

There is something I repeat to myself: Do the RIGHT things and the RIGHT things happen.
Yes Missy2,
Tgank you for joining your hands on this battle .I will let him know your opinion.Yes we have to be sincere to everyone and ourselves .However sometimes it makes the situation worse if we disclose the things
Court doesn't say anything that he has to report to his employer though.
In this case he would save his job for 2 years at least as his license is expiring at the begining of 21 .
He ia thinking he can do something in 2021 to save his job and license if they don't become to hard.At the sametime he worries for the term "Could be a six month imprisonment and upto £5000 penalty if not disclose of the conviction" .The law is vague in this situation and a pratice of law in this regard is a experience of someone of this kind.So wanted to know someones experience here.However if not anyone here lets see what he think further
Our aim is to find more information .You.know a small problem is considered a big at this situation.Lets hope he will find a way out ....take care