View Single Post
Old 06-05-2019, 05:07 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
joe801

I will certainly think about the suggestion, and I appreciate all suggestions. I don't know if I'm a rare case, but when sober my personality is more blunt, serious and but extremely outgoing. Being a drunk and consistently hungover I've been told I'm more nice and and very easy going - very easy to persuade.

Even recently new guys at work have noticed and even pointed it out, other guys that have worked with me for 10 or 15 years know both verisons. Just another random thing I've noticed on the journey again. I wouldn't say I'm more agressive sober but at the moment I can't really give another word for it.

I guess one part of any possible goal would be to have a very long one on one chat when I get back in town with my girlfriend that will want to drink and go out once I get home (she has been out of town too) 'Not going to have conversation over the phone.

I'm doing well, I still have temptation but at the moment a part of me is glad I'm out of town working, instead of being home if that makes sense.