View Single Post
Old 06-05-2019, 12:57 AM
  # 91 (permalink)  
Ayers

Wednesday morning

Morning all.

Bee, I thought you might know Gerald Durell well That book made/makes me want to visit Corfu so much. You sound busy, as always, hope all the planning for the internment goes well? And having to contend with your mother's girlfriends as well, who are no doubt giving you their penny's worth?

Kitty, enjoy your session today at 12 and the tea after with your friend. Please let us know how it went. I am quite interested in stuff like that. Don't know anything about the cards you and Alice talk of, have neverr had any readings or anything done - but starting to put my toes in the water.

There's a pshycologist in the area - one of my other shrink friend's yoga group - who does numerology. My other friend had it done, and it is spot-on. She wanted to drop the one "e" at the end of her name, and this lady was in a tizz over that, said she canNOT do that - it wil influence her numbers. LOL. Well, dunno, maybe there's something to it? I will investigate further and might do it myself too.

Alice,n that lady would drive me bonkers. Getting to know the children and getting them to trust you is a task in itself - but having to contend with some strange fraulein hanging around your house for 3 weeks - I don't think I could do that.
Counting down the days now to D-Day - or should I say W-day?? Hee-haw !!

Really feels as though we have a private pen-pal group going here, with just the few of us posting. Oh well, I'm still enjoying it very much and will still be around for quite a long time- I could not do this without checking in and catching up each day. Appreciate each one of you sharing each day.

I found a wonderful herbalist lady yesterday. She has been in our area for ages, apparently, but I never knew of her. Went in search of Rosehip oil and walked out with much much more - oops. She also noticed my winter hands/chillblains on my one hand and gave me something for that too.

I enjoy making my own facial oils/serums. I feel so rich when I "annoint" myself after each bath . Also believe very very strongly in the power of aromatherapy - so love playing around with essential oils.

Kitty, yes, I'm still grinding away at the office work each day - but not the whole day - that would cause a definite spiritual decline in me . You got a whole lot done yesterday and this week !!! Your list must just about be filled with "done"-ticks by now.

Love and hugs to you all XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX