View Single Post
Old 05-30-2019, 08:20 PM
  # 61 (permalink)  
Ayers

Friday morning

Bee, so glad you too feel that you can come here to discuss things you can't do with others. SR is so much more to me than just a recovery site. It is the best group therapy one could ask for. I assume it's your Dad you are picking up from the airport today? Hope he had a great time.

Red, I'm so pleased you decided to come back and talk about your last couple of days. Many here on this site will be testament to starting over more than once, some many many times. But the one thing all of them have in common, is not stopping trying. Good for you for giving it another go. We are right here, beside you, here for you if you need us. Good luck with today ((()))

Seeing the auditors again today - so , suppose you can imagine my mood - I don't mind giving them my work, or doing the actual work, it's just that horrible program , Sage Pastel (the one that sounds like a paint colour ) that get's to me. Supposed to be sooo wonderful . Yes, for auditors, not for the little old lady sitting and doing the input who can't get her head around the bloody program. I hate it . Hate it!!!
But I won't give up - I will make it my lifetask to ace this program.

Have a great day all of you XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX