Old 05-30-2019, 12:34 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
SuburbanGal

Originally Posted by trailmix View Post
Personally, I wouldn't be giving him any gifts or calling him or anything. He really doesn't sound like a nice guy SG?

He blocked you on FB. He blocked you on his phone. Those aren't the actions of a loving, kind, (mature) person, those are the actions of someone who has a volatile personality. He's being so rude to you.

If he was say a young teen, but he's not, he's a grown man.
We started out great. Up until Monday night, we were texting throughout the day and using a lot of love and heart emoticons. We had a wonderful thing going on and I was happy. He seemed really happy. He treated me so well. Everything was good. So good. I had the care, commitment, respect, trust, and communication. I'm not sure why things are like this now.

Originally Posted by trailmix View Post
You deserve so much better than this.
This is his chance to reach out and redeem himself. I was going to leave a note asking me to call or text after he opened things, but I shouldn't have to so I'm just leaving everything hoping he'll just do it.

Jennifer said he should contact me the same day to thank me. Technically, it shouldn't take more than 2 or 3 days even. I really shouldn't have to wait for a thank you and if he can't call or text me promptly to say thank you, then I'm prepared to walk. Jennifer told me to leave a note in his car at the dealership saying it's over and another friend said to just walk and say nothing. Either way, I'll be ending it if he can't reach out to thank me. I used to be worried about hurting him and that he'd fall off the wagon again, but Jennifer said I shouldn't be worried about that if I choose to end things. I need to resign myself if he can't start communicating with me again to thank me, then he's never going to ever again.

He kept saying he'd pay me back for the cigarettes, energy drinks, and food when he got paid tomorrow and Jennifer thinks he at least owes me that should I end things with him and another friend says to forget it. Personally, I think I'd be more inclined to just forget it.