Old 05-29-2019, 10:40 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
SuburbanGal

Originally Posted by trailmix View Post
I don't know, I just don't see any of that from what you have posted, am I missing something? Is he even nice to you anymore?
Well, when I saw him at the dealership Thursday morning, he seemed happy to see me. He hugged me, we kissed and he asked if everything was okay. (He's been doing this the last 2 times I've gone to see him.)

When I saw him Thursday morning, I asked him abut unblocking me from FB and he said he'd unblock me from FB but I'm STILL blocked.

I'm debating if I should just walk my gifts and card into the dealership and put my foot down rather than just leaving them in the car hoping he'll call or text me to thank me. I'd like to think that would finally get what I want out of him, but I just don't know right now. I also thought about just waiting in my car in the dealership parking lot for him to come out so that it's all in private versus the dealership. I'm not quite sure what to do here. Any thoughts?

According to my one friend, it does appear he took my advice and swapped out his profile pic and cover photo from his wife to a car.