Old 05-29-2019, 09:58 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
trailmix

Hi SG. Maybe ask yourself, is this relationship adding happiness to your life? Do you feel relaxed around him? Do you feel you can speak your mind openly? or

- Are you now walking on eggshells
- Hesitant to contact him
- Feel like you are always on the back foot, even though he says you are at the top of the "scale"

It is incredibly rude (and arrogant) that he posted a message to you on facebook. There is no excuse for that.

He says he will call you and he doesn't. Actions not words. His intentions might be just great, he may well want a relationship and he may well like you but honestly he sounds like someone that just wants someone to jump to his call.

Frankly he sounds kind of creepy. Who calls someone for sex? I mean who calls and says what he said? You are, at least in theory, his girlfriend, not a call girl. That's creepy to me. Now if you are just friends with benefits, no problem there, but if you are supposed to be in a relationship - where is the caring, commitment, respect, trust, communication?

I don't know, I just don't see any of that from what you have posted, am I missing something? Is he even nice to you anymore?

I really hope you have looked at getting the book I mentioned, Codependent no more. Lots of good information about boundaries in there that might really help.