Thread: Ultimate Low
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2019, 11:15 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
trailmix

hey batchel, how do you know all this, I mean the "his new baby and family seem super duper fantastic and everyone is oh so happy for them"

Social media? Not worth the fonts placed there.

As for your feelings, I totally see why you feel that way. Remember though that in reality you left because you did not want to deal with his alcoholism.

That has not changed. I know that at some time there was a relationship with him that you wanted, I'm sure you think about that sometimes, that's normal. The fact that it was not sustainable because he is an alcoholic doesn't make that easier to take.

He was one way, then he was a much different other. That original guy is gone - gone! That's not a great thing to have to deal with. You have this person that you love and marry and have a family with and then that person is gone! That sucks, no two ways about it.

Addiction sucks.

I wonder how he will deal with the fact that he is no longer number one in that household, you can't be when you have children.

More will be revealed.

As for you, there is some grief. You will get your equilibrium back, of that there is no doubt.