View Single Post
Old 04-19-2019, 11:27 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
AmbyMarie

Time to say goodbye for now!

Oh SR, you have been so wonderful to me, especially in the early days when I felt hopeless and had terrible health anxiety!! I’m at day 336 and life is going great!! Sober living is fantastic and I truly believe I will never pick up a drink again, I have zero desire to! And I also know that I can’t, sure I wasn’t an all day or every day drinker, but my binge drinking wrecked my life enough and I know I will never be the type to have one or two. I haven’t been on here much the last 6 weeks or so when I use to check in every day. The reason why is because the site almost has been a trigger, brings me health anxiety and almost makes me relive my drinking days which I never want to go back to!! I love you all and wish you many years of sober success!! I’m so grateful for you all for giving me hope in those dark early days. I’m going to keep using my tools that I have to keep winning the sober fight. Thank you so much SR, you have been a detrimental part in my sober journey and I love you all❤️