Thread: Detoxing Pain
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2019, 10:38 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
KTB5000

Hey Scared1
I feel for you. I was on here posting about foing to detox tonight. I found no one, so was gonna just go to do hospital when I looked up and around and I was home alone and completely terrified and in sweats. I live in a condo and in yet another psychotic episode I felt like ALL the frequencies from the neighbors devices, my appliances, electronic devices...its around 5:30pm so everyone is home and my sensory system was COMPLETELY overloaded to the point of a light physical paralysis. I was trippin balls. All alone and freaking out on the inside. It felt like I was being bombarded with electricity and then (reality) the whole 3 units that I could see, lost their electricity. Then it cut back on immediately. (Also reality)... Then things took a HUGE turn for the worse... I began a dangerous auditory hallucinatory expwrience where I felt like the neighbors in the thin wall behind the couch (prolly their bedroom), spewed out a ****-talking session which included their plans to burglarize my place, and ended with me surveilling the complex with a machete in the side of my hoodie. I thought I heard all their plans to rob amd beat me and my BF at gunpoint once he came home. I freaked out thinking it was sooo real and sadly, probably gave a bunch of my neighbors reason to be suspicious. I'll apologize to the ones I know, but i was truly freaked out in a psychotic delusion. Alerting my BF to come home because our neighbors are talking about robbing us. And its a fact because I heard them talkjng through the walls. My delusions have never felt so real . I felt better immediately when my BF whom is a Marine Corps vet, came home and promised me that nobody would hurt us. ...Well, needless to say, he's dropping me off at the ER tomorrow morning before his court and I'll be HAPPY to take a 5-day stay at ANY institution to get rid of these DTs and psychotic episode resulting primarily from my tapering of long-term alcohol abuse at home. Its the most frightening experience with the hallucinations i have had yet, but I also observed a pattern which progresses which is even scarier.
God will Bless you on your road to recovery
He loves you
You will be FREE once you do the work
Best of luck to you. See y'all in 5. ✌