View Single Post
Old 04-10-2019, 02:13 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
lalacookee
Lalacookee

Hiya, you’re a day ahead of me! Well done for making the intital step and finding this place.
i find it useful.
Welcome to message me. It’s the hardest at the beginning. I did. 3 months then stupidly caved at a festival as thought one night off would be fine but it wasn’t. A year flies by!
Im determined this time and fully aware that I can’t have one night off.
it would be worth you trying 5htps (run past doctor trough) they’re simply amazing for anxiety and depression.
ive forced myself into a fitness programme. (This was intially to help me get over heartbreak) but it’s helping on different levels now. I’m getting stronger, I have something else to focus on. I’m less keen to put toxins and empty calories in my body, so it’s lead me to quit again (along with another terrifying blackout).
Fitness would be a great way for you to focus on something else, and also help overcome your anxiety.
believe me, I’ve been really uncomfortable going into these training sessions (weights classes) but you’re all busy doing something (so it’s easier than sitting in a circle) and I’m only 2 weeks in really and I feel so very different!
i also recommend using YouTube as a resource. Listening to positive affirmations and doing sleep hypnosis (honestly they’re amazing!!!) and the sleep hypnosis tells your subconscious mind you’re amazing whilst you sleep! #awesome!