Old 04-09-2019, 02:00 AM
  # 34 (permalink)  
Glenjo99

Originally Posted by Sasha1972 View Post
This is awful - I am so sorry you have had this experience. And I agree with others - once he has crossed the line into physical violence with you it will be much easier for him to hit you again if you have any contact with him. And if he hit you, he's hitting other people too.

He is likely to try to come back, very sorry and very remorseful and he doesn't know what came over him and he'll never do it again and he will do anything to regain your trust and he is horrified by his own behavior and he knows he doesn't really deserve another chance and and and ... do you have a plan for when that happens?
Yes. No contact at all. If she shows up at door I won't answer it. He's blocked on phone/email. I have family members and friends ready to come to my aid should I drop them a text.

I know anything he would have to say is a lie. You describe it well. I am just looking forward to getting on with life now and being healthy. This wjas a huge lesson learned. I'll take boring and mundane over good looks and a 'spark' anyday now.