Old 04-08-2019, 02:20 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  
Glenjo99

Originally Posted by AnvilheadII View Post
please do not continue to think you know what is going on his head, or to diagnose him. you cannot predict his thinking. you say you want the abuse to stop - we do that by reporting the abuse to the authorities, taking out a restraining order and adhering to it.

hoping he will leave town is not a plan.
hoping he will never show up again is not a plan.
as the saying goes - silence implies consent. by not taking action, he gets away with bad behavior. you are not the only person he has treated in such a way. nor would your reporting the abuse keep others safe.

but it helps keeps YOU safe. on your own, you are no match for this guy. he will be back. guaran-f'ing-tee it. all the alanon skills in the world will not stop a punch that is thrown at us.

No I have no clue what's going on on his head, not do I want to know. As far as I'm concerned this guy is dead to me (as harsh as that sounds).

I know I'm not the only person he has treated like this, his cousin who he had been staying with had thrown him out over an incident in January where police were called and a restraining order enforced. They continue to be in contact but nothing to do with me anymore.

Ok I'll take on board reporting it.