Old 04-07-2019, 01:26 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Glenjo99

Originally Posted by trailmix View Post
ugh Glenjo, I'm so sorry it came to that. That's traumatic. I am glad this is truly the end of it.

I hope if he ever shows up on your doorstep again that you just call the police and let them know he has been violent before and you would like them to come and intervene.

I agree that what you have worked so hard to achieve is not gone. If you need proof of this just go back and read some of your earlier posts, before you started work on this. Back then he would already been living with you, from the chocolate visit if not before.

Sure, you wobbled in your resolve a little bit but you didn't rush in. You considered what you need and that is your work in action, it's become part of your mindset now, that's really great.

I'm glad you posted about it.
Thanks Trailmix. I'm so glad it's the end too. Truly all my feelings have gone and I'm left with a desire to be healthy in myself and the type of people I'm surrounded by. I don't think he would chance calling again, but never say never and the police would be first port if call. Im also so glad I put that early work in, I just need to build on it and be stronger in boundaries. Great to hear from people that it's not gone just needs refreshing.