Old 04-06-2019, 10:43 AM
  # 34 (permalink)  
snitch

Originally Posted by ConfusedGuy View Post
So I sat on edge of bath and then I just broke down. I dont believe in god and this sounds stupid to me, but I just found myself asking, begging for help from something I dont believe in. But just for a very brief moment I felt a peace. And then all the bad stuff and worries in my head are back.
THIS ☝️☝️☝️☝️

It doesn't have to be God. could be the universe? The sun, moon, stars? Anything really. Just put it out there. You felt the peace yourself. I find a peace every time I do this. For me (and I can only talk about my experience no one else's) for me , I was in a desperate enough state to just beg God (I had a childish belief in God) to help me. To let me live. To keep me sober. I turn so much over to my HP now and it brings me so much peace especially over situations I have zero control over. And I had zero control over alcohol. I would strongly suggest getting to an AA meeting for the face to face support. Please keep in mind AA is a spiritual programme not a religious one.

Are you willing to go to any lengths to stop drinking and get your life back????