View Single Post
Old 04-03-2019, 11:46 PM
  # 172 (permalink)  
Ayers

Thursday morning

Hello lovies.

Sorry for not posting. I did read all your posts, though. I was having one of my silent periods – nothing wrong – just need to keep still for a day or two and gather my thoughts.

Oh Bonnie (((((()))))), I am so, so sorry ! It is one of those very hard things in life, and no one can take away that heartbreak from you – just horrid. The time I had to take the same route , I just kept telling myself that I did the most loving, caring thing I could do to end the suffering. Your doggie had a great life with a very caring family and you were there for her right till the end . But I know , nothing anyone says helps you feel any better – just know you are in my thoughts. Sending you lots of hugs, my friend.

Darkling, it breaks my heart to see you go . Honestly. But we must all do what is best for ourselves in this case. I hope you find The April class wonderful and helpful and full of camaraderie and support. I don’t have to tell you … we are here for you. Anytime. I still remember gratefully how supportive you were toward me when I first joined. Thank you again for that. You may feel now that you need to change classes, but you will always be part of this group. Okay?

Alice, your new go-to drink sounds interesting. Hope it doesn’t make you too clever for us mere mortals in this class? 😊 Your trips with hubbie- to- be is so special – lovely. Enjoy. Good luck with the job hunt. Ghosts – oooh – I prefer not to think of them, but I do believe there is another dimension out there. And that we can make ourselves more open to experiencing it. And that some people are more susceptible to experiencing such things/ contact with them. Me? I’d rather not.

Katy, so glad you got a bit of a breather with the meeting being cancelled. Glad to hear that you are sounding positive and up-and-at-it! How is it going jobwise with your boyfriend , with that construction job? And hugs to your dad, hope he’s recovering well.

Bee, your time with your niece sounds wonderful. I wish you were around when my kids were little and I needed a sitter. You are awesome !! Forever looking after others. And always so positive. How is your reversed Lent going?

Barbs , hope you find time for some fun inbetween all the work on your trip? Come home safely.

At the moment I’m in eco-cruising-mode here. Just chugging along. But that’s good enough for now . Velocity might come again at some stage, but for now the “same old, same old” seems to be working fine.

Love and hugs XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX