View Single Post
Old 04-02-2019, 11:47 PM
  # 166 (permalink)  
Sunflower84

Morning SR friends,

Thinking of you all... Ayers, Darkling, Dee, Alice, Bonnie, Bekind, Barbs, DoubleDee, Caramel, Mike, Bob... Also has anyone seen Red anywhere on here? I spoke with Red often, may send a private message...

Bonnie, so very sorry to hear this. Sending so much love, strength and prayers for you. I hope you stay strong and resist any urges to drink. Stay close to us, here anytime you need to chat! Thinking of you.

Darkling, I'm gutted you're leaving, I support what ever you feel is best for you but I too slipped and am right back to where you are but I can't leave this group, we know each other so well in here and that's such a rock of support. I hope you're ok and please do check in here every so often, I'm still hoping you change your mind and stick with us, will sure miss you but I wish you all the best in what ever you decide. I may send you a message every so often and stay in touch if that's ok.

Bekind, hope your having a great break away with your sisters Granddaughter.

Barbs, hope this morning goes ok for you and safe journey to Nashville, I hope all is ok with your Mom too and when you have a little more time I must ask you about your CBT, from your posts it feels you're doing a lot more than I am. Anyway we can chat about this another time.

Alice, nice to hear you're away with your Fiancé, sounds good for you. Wishing you all the best with the job hunt and to answer your question, yes I do believe in ghosts, I'm very spiritual so I believe in an after life so I do believe there must be some spiritual life around, haven't experienced anything personally though.

Well it's now 7:45am, I've really slipped with my new morning plans, I'm meant to get out for a walk before I get the laptop on, I must start again tomorrow. Why am I so useless at sticking to new plans... Anyway I'll finish my coffee then I need to hoover and mop, then walk my Dog and my friends calling in for a quick morning coffee then it'll be time for work. Works still going well so I'm very pleased!

Thinking of you all as always and I shall check in again later.

Much Love xxxxxxx