Thread: Time to stop.
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2019, 06:05 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
CharlesG

Thanks for the responses everybody!
I do have a list of things I created the day I sobered up of things to do with my spare time in those emergency instances. They include reading, writing, sober recover forums, music, cooking, a list of cooking videos (I love to cook), skin care, walking, a lot of other private things I love! I also have goals of things to do with my time such as therapy, more involvement with my family, more involvement with my work, etc.
I also have some sort of long term goals that specifically being sober will help me achieve. I don’t think it’s ever enough to keep all the way safe but I’m adding to these lists by the day.
Today is my ninth day sober and I feel more normal and focused than I have yet this run. It feels good to see my money build that I’m not spending on god knows what. I’ve been pretty productive especially these last two days with my hobbies, though these last two days I’ve smoked in my dreams! It’s funny to wake up feeling like I broke my streak but it was only a dream. Things are moving along, I’ll keep updated!

Last edited by CharlesG; 04-02-2019 at 06:05 PM. Reason: Mis spelling