View Single Post
Old 04-01-2019, 12:03 PM
  # 153 (permalink)  
DarklingSong

I hope you have a great trip Be Kind and find lots of things to lift the mood.

Katy......delighted your day turned out better than expected. Good luck with the work.....and prayers for your Dad.

Lovely to see you Barbs- glad to hear the CBT is paying off.

As for where I am.......my last post was my attempt to figure out where I am going wrong. I think it is true I am not doing enough to develop myself and just moaning on constantly about how crap I feel. Clearly that doesn't qualify as recovery. It is not even 'white knuckling'........its full scale wallowing. The second problem is that I don't feel I should be in this group anymore. I should have left after my second relapse. I love it here and love all of you. I don't want to leave......but it is the right thing to do.

Despite all I have said in other posts, it is becoming too difficult to be here for me. I think I need to gather my resolve and move on. I may join the April group....I don't know. I just know that I am quite demoralised at the moment to be back at day 9 and I need to do things differently.

I love the Augustonians. I wish you all the very best in your journeys. And many, many thanks to you all, from the bottom of my heart, for all the love and support you have so freely given.

Love
Darkling