Old 03-30-2019, 09:44 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
DriGuy

Pretty soon only hackers will be able to use the internet. I have found two commercial sites that I like to do business with, but whose formats are so unintuitive and poorly designed that buying stuff from them is an exercise in frustration. I think they rely on walk in customers, and the internet must be just an afterthought.

I made a purchase from one yesterday, and got no response. When I called customer service, I was told their computer was down. Yeah... maybe, but it must be down a lot, because this happens all the time.

Note to business owners: Don't hire the cheapest web site designer you can find. Preferably hire someone who is familiar with programming.
Having said that, I find SR relatively easy to use. There are a couple of minor things I would change in the menu, but then I hate it when a workable website changes its format. A new programmer comes in with all these fancy pants creative ideas and animated graphics, and suddenly, you can't figure out how to get to someplace that used to be one click.