View Single Post
Old 03-29-2019, 01:20 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Benevolus

Thanks guys for talking to me about it. It is likely a coincidence. However the idea that any day would be millions of people's birthday- those people didnt wish he would die. I did. I guess part of me feels kinda 'sinful' in my own thinking regarding the situation but at the same time I can't feel bad that he's gone. She has gotten a bit better- admitted to poly drug abuse, submitted herself to her higher power and went into treatment. She seems to be doing very well and being very honest about her thoughts, feelings, cravings, habits etc.

I think I just feel kinda slightly guilty that I wished for such a thing, and that it happened and that I see it as the best thing that could have happened for her. Though she still mourns and proclaims her love for him while admitting they were toxic and he was not a good person. Kinda like 1. it was a bad way to think, and 2. I am betraying her with this secret or something. IDK. I feel glad things worked out the way they did but kinda feel like a bad person for it.