View Single Post
Old 03-28-2019, 09:16 PM
  # 118 (permalink)  
Bekindalways

Originally Posted by matrac View Post
Thank you for asking Barbs and DS. I hope you are well and feeling better. My mom sent me a picture today of the dinner that she made for herself in her new kitchen. She said that she is doing fine, but perhaps a little lonely. Hoping she will make friends.........My dog is pretty sick and I am heartbroken. I have been back to the vet twice since she was in the animal hospital. I am told that it is a matter of weeks. She isnt eating much and she stays away from us. She doesn’t even bark at the mailman anymore. Her time is coming and I am missing her already. Can’t imagine our home without her.

I hope you all are well and sober. I do read your posts. I have a lot on my plate at the present but I’ll post as soon as I can. Keep up wth your great efforts
So so sorry Matrac. Losing a dog is very tough. They are so much part of the family and part of your comfort too. Take care of yourself.

I did more self indulgence today; ate an entire batch of Panna Cotta. I prefer this to drinking but it doesn't leave me feeling great. I didn't eat it because of stress but because I had the ingredients to use up . . . ah well.

Barbs, are you a lawyer?