Thread: Lost for words
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2019, 03:58 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Lynnjenn2

Yes, i believe that

So, .He reaches out and appeared to be more clear mentally .I am still unsure if his intentions are good or bad . But sober I picked him up just in time for his mental health doctor in home visit .I didn't know dje was coming today. She provided great words of support and he was honest admitting he relapssrelapss after she talk to him another mental health professional showed and he is now at his 6 AA meeting for a white chip and support. I am trying to ne safe as possible. But only worry I have is he created a 200$ debt to a drug dealer. He is pressed about it . We will see how it goes. But trust I'm trying to be as safe as possible . I will chat in a few

And as all have said I should go to an Al Anon meeting .the doctor talked toe about that too. I'mma try it cause if everyone says the same thing it's some truth in it. And it's what I don't want to do so I'mma do it .that's what I tell my kids. Whatever it is you swear you don't want to do .do that first so I'm searching for a local meeting begrudgingly .but I will work on thay