Thread: Very Hard To Do
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2019, 05:26 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Epictetus

Originally Posted by Samson1 View Post
Today I started cleaning a house that was forclosed on and I am now moving into. In the fridge was several bottles of beer and I found a full case of Jack Daniels. My ex-wife (due to drinking but now supports my sobriety) just stopped and stared at me. You know that look of "here we go again". I told her to go to the fridge and pour out the beer as I began pouring out the Jack. She did. When we were finished she came over and hugged me with tears in her eyes. I admit it was hard (would have been harder if it was Jager) but I dont want to be that person I was before. I want to thank everyone here for the support I have received. I went to one AA meeting in the beginning and found that it wasn't for me. I'm not a social person. I always drank alone and in secret. This sight and a doctors visit for antabuse has been what I need. Thanks again to all of you.
Even if I were drinking I would have flushed that crap too!!! Awful product.

Just shows you the power of marketing if they can manage to sell such a poor product at the price they sell it for. Smells of rubber and glue. Simply brown vodka.

Maybe whoever was in the house before came to that conclusion and decided to leave it as a present for whoever moved in after him.