Thread: Sad tonight.
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2019, 09:21 PM
  # 60 (permalink)  
dandylion
Community Greeter

Iris.....I hope I didn't give you the impression that I was suggesting that you give your baby up....not at all....And, certainly you should talk this over with your therapist, at any rate.
Of course, I don't know the family members that you are talking about...so, I can't give input on that....You certainly have to use your own judgement.
I can totally understand that you just want to get some space and relief for yourself....and, there have got to be some options for doing that. There are options for that...there are some women that are specially experienced in infant care, and do temporarily take over the baby care, while mother is able to resume full time, again....like, when a mother is sick, or something like that...
It is not about "giving away" a baby......it is just about temporary help....and the mother can visit and see the baby.....
I only bring this up so that you can see that there are options that you may never have known about.....
Of course, I know that you would not do anything without careful consideration....
I can see that you care very much about your baby....