Thread: Sad tonight.
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2019, 09:04 PM
  # 59 (permalink)  
Iris1

Originally Posted by dandylion View Post
Iris...it sounds like he may be colicky....and, that is really wearing on the parent...very wearing....He can be treated for this, and I think he needs to see the pediatrician...or, at least talk to the pediatrician or the nurses in his office about what to do....

Iris...would you consider to have your son placed in foster care...temporarily...until you can get yourself sorted out on this postpartum situation?.....bein in temporary foster care would not mean that you can't see him....If you would like that...talk to your therapist and ask her to help you accomplish that......she is there to help you.....
We are not going to call you a "bad parent"!!!!!

I have switched his bottles multiple times. His formula three times. He spit it all back up and screamed today,which made me feel guilty for trying a new formula. I don’t ever wanna hurt my baby.. I felt so bad. I switched him back to his old formula and I’m hoping they put him on some meds tomorrow for the reflux. I’m so scared of him hurting,I’d take it all away if I could. I don’t wanna just give my child away. If a family
member would take him for a few weeks while I got my depression under control that would be ideal for me. I have had offers but,they’re not favorable situations so I refuse. I just want to be a good parent,but I need someone to help me until I get myself on meds and sorted out. It’s sad because I feel like I’m being forced to either be a functioning mother or,tocgove him up when I absolutely don’t want to do that. I love him I just wanna be the mom he needs me to be.