Thread: Sad tonight.
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2019, 04:12 PM
  # 47 (permalink)  
Iris1

Originally Posted by trailmix View Post
I know that is what you are saying, I hear you and again, it's not shocking and please don't be hesitant to say how you feel.

You need a break, you are not abnormal, if you need a break for months and want to organize care for him, then that is what you need.

What I see you saying is that hey - I can't handle this right now and need help. THAT to me is unselfish, that is looking out for him and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that, in fact it is the right thing to do.

I have already been told that I’m a bad mom. By people that I love which hurts the most,but I swear I love him and want nothing more than for him to be happy. I just need a little while to myself. I’m going to ask to be out on medication when I go to my therapist appointment. I’m going to be completely honest with how I feel because I want to feel better and do better. I know my son needs me and eventually I will be who he needs. I just don’t feel like that’s right now. Not while I’m so sad. I feel like a failure but I can’t help it.