View Single Post
Old 03-16-2019, 09:33 AM
  # 456 (permalink)  
courage2
p***enger

FBL, I'm glad your mood is rebounding. I don't know whether good spirits are a cause of healing or an effect, but they're definitely a good sign. My husband just had surgery and it's been really obvious that his mood and his physical recovery go hand in hand. I hope you're treating yourself to some pleasures to keep the spirits up.

Stargazer -- just writing that, I like your username. Seattle isn't good for stargazing, I expect. Maybe New Mexico? I'm always wishing you a really good getaway.

Glee, congratulations that your approach with the "challenging individual" is paying off. My comparable relationships are with students and research assistants. I wonder what you mean by "challenging"? Do you mean someone inappropriately raising questions about the correctness of your directions? Or do you mean some other interactive difficulty... for instance, I had an RA who simply would never speak unless specifically asked to.

Carlos, your post sounds happy. Just truly easy-going and happy. ...hey -- I've switched from Reds to Lights. No particular reason. I still smoke 2-3 a day. Even my doctor says that's no worse than Diet Pepsi.

It's so good to spend a little time communing with you all.

xxxooo

--sarah