View Single Post
Old 03-15-2019, 11:52 PM
  # 454 (permalink)  
stargazer016
Quit 4/17/15

Welcome back Carlos! I am glad you and NE had a great time out west. Seattle is definitely a place I'd like to visit at some point, preferably in the spring or summer. I work with someone who had lived there, and he said there were no bugs there. People had windows they opened without screens. I can't imagine that growing up in the East.

Sorry the eye is taking so long to heal FBL. Is there anything they can do to speed things up? I think my father had some issue sort of like that, and he was getting monthly shots in the eye to help. It was not a detached retina like you are suffering through however. Are you able to drive in recovery?

Another early day of work for me. At least I will be done in the early afternoon. We had a huge line of thunderstorms rumble through last night (keeping me awake far too late) that knocked the temperature down 30 degrees in six hours. Talk about March not making up its mind. We have had snow, heavy thunderstorms and seventy degree weather all in the past two weeks.

Have a good day all!