Thread: Sad tonight.
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2019, 08:31 PM
  # 32 (permalink)  
dandylion
Community Greeter

Iris....that is good news from the pediatrician, about the baby! I sure hope that you can open up to the therapist about your feelings....please don't hold back. think of her as a good friend in your corner....talk to her like you would a girlfriend...
You know, a lot of times, when new mothers feel this crappy with depression and anxiety, they say that they feel so guilty and ashamed that they are not brimming with happiness and joy....like they feel is expected of them...they tend to try to put on a "good face" to the outside world. That can make everything soo much harder, because that makes them feel so alone with their feelings....
I am glad if you can, at least, be open with us, here, on the forum, because there will be no judgment.....just the desire to help....
I think it is understandable for you to feel lonely...because I believe that you are grieving the way thing have gone with the relationship with the boyfriend. That was not what you ever expected to happen...especially after the pregnancy.....a hard thing to bear and accept, I know....
Now that the weekend is here...it might be nice to put your idea of attending the church across the street, into effect.....Just getting out of the house for a while can make a person feel a little better.....