View Single Post
Old 03-14-2019, 07:20 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Loveblue

Wow!!!! I don't get it!??

Quick story to give you the background... We were visiting relatives who just retired to Florida. My 75 year old father was drinking all day nothing new there, My husband drinking alongside him was also very drunk. That in itself annoyed the h*** out of me so I gave him a little bit of a hard time because deep down inside I didn't want to be embarrassed at our relative's house in case the AH wound up throwing up in their beautiful new home. As I confronted my AH, my own father told me to "shut the f%$# up". I absolutley did not ever expect that. Stopped me dead in my tracks. My knee jerk reaction was a very loud, form " F&%$ YOU!" to both of them, and I proceeded to bed....a week later, back to our home, my AH was out on a weeknight, participated in an open mic jam, apparently he was done and went to leave.....needles to say, he was DRUNK and drove about 10 miles home. I confronted him about the drunk driving and reminded him of his promise to never drive drunk. Few days later, I texted him during the day telling AH we needed to talk...he replied by calling me a "F$%&^ PIG"!!! because he did not like that I told my father "F%$& you". He has told our friends that he's in the doghouse..., he promised. He's been downright very mean.... i'm indifferent now

Last edited by Loveblue; 03-14-2019 at 07:23 PM. Reason: Adding info