View Single Post
Old 03-08-2019, 11:19 PM
  # 409 (permalink)  
Daisybelle

Morning Aprils, doesn't seem like 2 minutes since I last posted, lol. Hope you're all okay. This is my favourite time of the day, I'm up alone whilst the rest of the house are still snoozing, I'm having a coffee, enjoying the solitude and peace and having a good old peruse of S.R. It makes me feel better to see the mornings are getting lighter, the spring flowers are mostly in bloom, the birds are singing even though it's cold at 6C. We had some sad news about one of my husbands friends yesterday, he hadn't heard from him for a while then when making some enquiries found out that he is in a nursing home with a very aggressive form of Alzheimer's and has been given around 6 months to live. He's only in his late 50's and was fine just before Christmas. It certainly puts things into perspective, life is too short to waste. I'm so glad I'm sober this morning, I've wasted far too much of mine.

Going to get a shower now and get dressed, but I'll be back later no doubt. Have the best Saturday you can April's. Much love to you all.

Thought for the day......"Stop beating yourself up. You are a work in progress; which means you get there a little at a time, not all at once."